Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome!



Hello, everyone! I made a blog, everybody seems to be doing them these days, so why not?

 I will primarily be using this blog as a place to post general updates on the *multiple* projects I am working on, and post resources and scripts I make as I develop them. Eventually, if you look around hard enough, you will find some really cool stuff!

Since I currently am focused on giving this blog a 'personal touch', let me list some of my priorities. (There is nothing else to say really! :>)

1. Customizing the theme.
2. Splitting up the blog into separate sections for my various projects, and then resources and scripts.
3. Adding some 'gadgets' of sorts that are relevant and helpful for blog navigation.

I am looking forward to all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type in here to comment on this...!